Thursday 7 March 2013

BLACK SOCIAL HISTORY : TIME LINE IMAGES ON HIS BLACK AND WHITE PHTO DAYS - ALI THE KING OF BOXING :

if you say who was the King of Boxing in your life time only one name will crop up, no prize for guessing, Its always - "ALI "  the one and only boxing genius the man that put boxing on the super television and world wide viewing, the Black Dude every Tom, Dick and Ann wants to meet in every corner of this planet. His early days were magic, the fight in the Center of Africa in the Congo Capital in the African sun, the fight in the Philippines were President Marcus treated him like a visiting King, the the fight with the white boy from London the Great White Hope Henry Cooper, who made history by having a go, but as usual they all hit the dust hard.



































My one regret I have I never met him in real life and I was not rich enough to afford a ticket to one of his fight to see this Great Black Genius of a Black magic do his thing. But I have his DVD and the old video system of him treating us to shear magic of lighting fast hand fast skillful foot work that made light work of his very skillful boxing opponent. I take my hat off to what I termed as one very Good and Clever Black Man that should be remember by all for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment