Sunday 9 November 2014

BLACK SOCIAL HISTORY : " SAY IT LOUD I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD " BEING BLACK IN AMERICA 1040's THROUGH 1860's :

 BLACK             SOCIAL         HISTORY                                                                                        































































































































































































































"Say it Loud I'm Black and I'm Proud" ... being Black in America 1940's thru 1960's

In 1940's America, Blacks did not have the same Civil Rights as Whites. The Black Civil Rights Movement (CRM) campaigned to end Racism and Inequality for black people between 1955 and 1968. "Say It Loud—I'm Black and I'm Proud" A funk song written and recorded by James Brown in 1968, was noted as one of the most popular Black Power Anthems of the 1960's, in which he addressed the prejudice towards Blacks in America, and the need for Black Empowerment.

No comments:

Post a Comment