Sunday 22 February 2015

BLACK SOCIAL HISTORY : ABUBAKARR S. TURAY ALIAS SHADYBABY SHADRAK " IS A MUSICIAN BY PROFESSION AND HAS BEEN A STAR IN SIERRA LEONE, EUROPE. AMERICA AND AFRICA : GOES INTO THE " HALL OF BLACK GENIUS "

 
                                         BLACK               SOCIAL              HISTORY   























                                         BLACK                   SOCIAL                HISTORY
shaddy baby(brand new) *
* Approved Members only! Rating: 1
 BLACK              SOCIAL             HISTORY
(My biography)
My name is Abubakarr .s.turay alias Shadybaby shadrak,I was born on the 01-06-1982 in Freetown capital city of Sierra leone west Africa and am a musician by profession.
Talking about my music life it all started way back 1996/1997 when I use to battle with friends on stage(Da rap comp) until 2003 when got hooked up with a group call rakdad society,we did a song called NOR GO which took us too another level and we were prompt by our fans to bring up a album so in 2004 we came up with an album titled RIGHT of the YOUTH which create a massive impact in my country.So in 2005 we got split up and I decide to go solo and got signed by the kALLBOXX FAMILY RECORD LABEL.In 2005/2006 I did a song titled BABY GAL on the KALLBOXX RECORD COMPILATION which was the most played song on air and I received six awards for that song in 2006 which are as follows (1) best male artists of the year A.W.O.L -S/leone
(2) the game 2006 u.k
(3) best single of the year- c.s.a
(4) best dancehall song of the year- celtel premier awards
(5) sky f.m 96.6 best top ten song for fourteen weeks
(6) best collabo song BABY GAL Shadybaby ft jungle leaders T.B.S awards

In 2007 the struggles continue and again this time I came up with my first solo album title (TAKE OVER) which was one of the best album of the year 2007 in Sierra leone and it was comprised with hit songs like TAKE OVER ME ft ragga spice
WHENEVER ft ragga spice
ME NA DE WAN 4 u and so on.
Just after this album I decided to take a brake for a while like three years,but again in January -7-2011 another brand new album was brought to the public by me and this time I named the album DAT GAL IS MINE and this album was comprised of thirteen songs.
This album comprised of hit songs like (1) for this u love.....(timap dae kgainkgain)
(2) me yone style(nor dae wach u face) and many more.
The impact of this album brought me more awards which are:
(1) best album of the year 2011 slmtv awards
(2) artists of the year 2011 A.W.O.L London
(3) artists of the year 2011 .A,W.O.L Sierra leone
This last album is really taking me places,I've been on tour all this while to different countries I mean countries like(1) united kingdom U.K
(2) holland
(3) Germany
(4) Belgium
(5) Gambia (6) U.S.A.
Being in the musical industry has been a blessing to me and my family so for that I give thanks to all friends and fans of SHADYBABY SHADRAK and above all I give thanks to the one and only supreme creator of the heaven and earth which is GOD.
MORE SHOULD BE EXPECTED FROM ME AT ANY TIME but so far so good for now I say thanks to ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment