- American race prejudice must be destroyed
- The opening up of all trade-unions to blacks as well as whites.
- Representation in the President's Cabinet
- Engineers, firemen, and conductors on all American railroads, and all jobs in government.
- Representation in all departments of the police forces over the entire United States
- Government schools open to all American citizens in preference to foreigners
- Motormen and conductors on surface, elevated and motor bus lines throughout America
- Federal legislation to abolish lynching.
- Full enfranchisement of all American citizens.