Friday 5 September 2014

BLACK SOCIAL HISTORY : WHY WOULD YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE ? GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY ? SINCE I HAVE NOT DONE ANY THING WRONG OR UPSET YOU WHY ?

    BLACK       SOCIAL           HISTORY                                                                                 Why would you hate black people?

The people I talk to who live in different countries will probably not understand, or be able to relate to this blog. Hell 50% of the people in my country will not be able to understand or relate to this blog either. The other 50% probably will disagree with what I say, but it needs to be said.
Black people. That word, that race of people, kind of strikes fear into your heart doesn't it? Yes sir, white America is deathly afraid of "the black guy". Public perception of black people is that they are dirty, lazy, and criminals. Ever since the slaves were "freed", and ever since they were given "equal rights" ( a century later). White people just can't get over their fear of black people.
Our prisons are crowded with predominately young black men. The majority of which did not even commit a violent crime. The majority of which are incarcerated because they were using or selling a narcotic substance. Black people are still discriminated against in todays work force. Hear me out before you start bitching about how this is all not true. As a society, white (and rich people) always get the best educations, live in the best neighborhoods, and have the best jobs. Not because they worked hard, but because they were born privileged. Starting out with this giant head start is a great advantage. Subsequently, black people get to start out at the bottom. They live in the worst neighborhoods, go to the worst schools, and end up with the lowest paying jobs. This is not because they are lazy, this is because no one will give them a chance. It is extremely more difficult for a black (or poor white, for that matter) person to rise up and get the best jobs.
Black people are not encouraged to become doctors because it is an unrealistic goal for them. They will never get a doctorate while they are working the lowest paid jobs. They will never get better paying jobs while they have a poor education. They will never get a good neighborhood to live in unless they have better jobs. As you can see, they cycle continues.
Black people are encouraged to be athletes or rappers. This is their best shot at getting out of the ghetto and escaping a life of poverty. Living life in poverty is hard. It is something you can not understand until you have done it. I like to pretend I am well off but my electricity is getting turned off in two days. I still have it way better then a lot of people and I still show them sympathy. I have had way more opportunities then some of the black people I talk about could imagine. The truth is I blew my chances because I was dumb, they were never even given the chance. When you live in poverty for extended periods of time life becomes very depressing. You turn to drugs and alcohol to help you escape your problems. Those vices are addicting, after the addiction sets in you slip up and get caught and end up in prison. Then life is pretty much over.
I also would like to point out several things a black person has never done to me: 1. A black person has never evicted me from my apartment. 2. A black person does not make me stand outside in the cold 33 degree weather while they sit 10 feet away in a heated building. 3. A black person has never "down sized" me. 4. A black person has never stole millions from stock holders. 4. Of the 3 times my cd player was stolen out of my car 2 times it was white people. 5. Every thing stolen from me from now all the way back to when someone stole a hockey puck out of my desk in first grade has been a white person (except the 1 isolated incident mentioned above). 6. A black person has never threatened to sue me. 7. A black person has never moved the company I work for over seas. 8. A black person has never sent poor Americans to die in a war over US corporate interests or oil. 9. A less qualified black person has ever gotten a job we were both contending for. This is just a short list, I could come up with at least 1000 more things but you get the idea.



















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment