|UK, 2013: 682,000|
(approximately 1.00% of the British population)
|Regions with significant populations|
|Greater London · Birmingham · Liverpool · Cardiff ·West Midlands · Manchester · Bristol · Nottingham ·Leicester · Sheffield|
|British English · Caribbean English|
Muslim and Rastafarian minority
|Related ethnic groups|
|African diaspora · Afro-Caribbean · Jamaican British ·Guyanese British · Barbadian British · Saint Lucian British · Grenadian British · Montserratian British ·Trinidadian British · Kittitian and Nevisian British ·Antiguan British · Vincentian British · Dominican British(Dominican Republic British)|
|Part of a series on the|
- William Davidson (1781–1820), Cato Street Conspirator
- Rev. George Cousens, a Jamaican who became minister of Cradley Heath Baptist Church in 1837
- Mary Seacole (1805–1881), a nurse in the Crimean War.
- Walter Tull, footballer and soldier,
- Andrew Watson, footballer.
- Robert Wedderburn (1762-1835/6?), Spencean revolutionary
- Nathaniel Wells, landowner and yeomanry officer.