Friday 9 November 2012

BLACK SOCIAL HISTORY: THE TRUTH IS NOW OUT IN THE OPEN, THE PUBLIC MUST KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT BLACK CONTRIBUTION TO WORLD HISTORY:

When we say the truth is now out in the open, the fact that people from all over the world contacted me to say, Good God Sir! we do not know any of this information you have put out into the open and the public domain, as right throughout our school, University Days and up till now I had no idea about the hidden gem of Black Social History. I have a God  Given Right to en-lighten our young people and children, the wider public in various countries of the world as knowledge is power and images of the true history of Black People must be told even if hurts, its politically incorrect, does not fit into the thinking of what we have been told. Only the true images of what others recorded at the time in a different time and place of what was acceptable at that time.





























As I develop my Black Social History Collection, I was ask, Ant you offended by all these Negative, Insulting, Politically Incorrect Images, Figures. Letters, Statement, Documents ect ect  Some of which are very very Distressing to an human being in respective of race or creed. I would have given up years ago, so on and on I go not afraid of collecting Bad Images about Black People, and I wont stop at nothing in my bid at collecting the past and present of Black History.

No comments:

Post a Comment