Saturday 5 January 2013

BLACK SOCIAL HISTORY: THE BLACK ICONS IN OUR HISTORY WHO DIED FOR OUR FREEDOM:





































There are times in our lives when you have to be counted, our go to your grave with the word written in your heart, I was to afraid to speak the truth in my life time, to challenge evil and wickedness, by fellow man on me and my kind because I was to much of a chicken. The Images you will see reflects the people in time gone by who stood up to be counted, face down racism, bigots, red necks and haters of Black People. But we must always remember the White People who stood shoulder to shoulder with us in our time and days of hardship, cruelty, slavery, ill treatment, hash treatment, and sub-human logos, they stood by us and died with us, so its not all bad white dudes, some where our Brothers and Sisters in a fight for equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment