Friday 14 December 2012

BLACK SOCIAL HISTORY: THE EVIL PUNISHMENT OF BLACK PEOPLE IN SLAVERY IN THE AMERICAS

When it comes to evil and gross wickedness only the human race can out do it self in what ever level it can go to to inflict gross punishment on fellow human being for no reason at all apart from the fact that I bought this man, woman or child so I owed them and I can do what ever I feel like doing to them. This is what I call "Plantation Syndrome"  were by these Plantation Owners lost the reality of Christian Life and been a Christian to becoming Satan in real life, were by they can inflict pain, take a mans life at will, treat men, women and children like dogs, change worst than their dogs and cats. What I do not understand is how can one claim to be Christian, believe in God, go to church on Sunday,





























So I then look at some of the images of the cruelty that was inflicted on Black People who happen to be called slaves and the level of cruelty that the Slave Holder and their plantation supervisors stoop to. The whipping, branding, chains to the neck, chains to the legs, leg irons, neck irons, hanging, leaching, burning with fire, you name it they would come up with one means of surpassing the neighborhood plantations. Having collected so many documents, figures, posters, post cards, I am now of the opinion that at that time, there was a set of humans on this planet that should not have been here on our planet as some good people who oppose this evil had a long battle in their hands.    

No comments:

Post a Comment