BLACK SOCIAL HISTORY GERMANS and SLAVERY
Blacks have long had had a love-hate relationship to whites for a number of reasons, which are well known to everyone. Their relationship to the Jews on the other hand has vacillated between out-and-out hate to unmitigated love. This is due to the Jews having for many decades been in the forefront of championing civil rights and in some cases have even given their lives to that worthy cause, albeit unwillingly.
Whether this is so because of guilt feelings on the part of the Jews I don't know. That seems to be a plausible explanation even though guilt feelings toward another race are actually an unknown quantity among st the Jews.
NO GERMANS IN THE TRADE
· The shipping of the slaves was usually accomplished by Jewish captainsand crews, sailing ships under the flags of Portugal, Holland and England.
· The Jews bought the slaves who had been unfortunate enough tosurvive the voyage to their destination.
· The Jews were the slave retailers.
· The Jews furnished the financing of the slave trade on the destinedmarket place.
· The Jews ran "Rent-A-Slave" shops earning obscene profits.
· The Jews kept the entire sick enterprise of slavery, both in North as wellas in South America going, "well-oiled" according to Jewish historian IraRosenwaike.
· The Jews got rich off the abject degradation and misery of fellow humanbeings.The Germans, who allegedly are such terrible people on the other hand,are nowhere to be found.
· Germans never dealt in human cargo.
· Germans abhorred slavery.
The numbers of German immigrants who fought on both sides of the war was stupendous since it is in the nature of the German to be a good citizens of the country in which he lives.
This cannot be said of the French or British colonial troops who were usedas latrine orderlies, clean up crews, grave diggers, and shoe shine boys. Ifthey were lucky, they were not abused or called "Nigger" by their whiteofficers.
There, German is still spoken in some enclaves, street names arereminding people of German war heroes and there is absolutely no rancoragainst the Germans anywhere. Old Blacks proudly show the tatteredGerman uniform shirts or jackets their fathers wore as teenagers fightingthe British.
In 1936, during the Berlin Olympics, black athletes were respected by theirGerman hosts and competitors. Not a single one reported anydiscrimination of any kind.
Lenie Riefenstahl's movie of these games makes liars of everyone who hasattempted desperately to smear the German record. There one seesGerman fans by the thousands reacting joyfully and enthusiasticallywhenever a foreign athlete, black or white, won. These scenes were notstaged, they were spontaneous reactions of common people, showingtheir heartfelt joy at being honored to witness excellence.