Saturday 30 March 2013

BLACK SOCIAL HISTORY : A TIME LINE IMAGES OF JAMES BROWN - GOD FATHER OF SUPER SOUL: I AM BLACK I AM PROUD : SAY IT LOUD !!!!!!!

In the late sixties ans seventies, there was only one Soul Singer in my life as a young man, Mr James Brown "The God Father Of Soul "  the man that define Been Black, Been Proud to be Black, Step On the Good Foot to make you as a Black Person on that dance floor feel so good. For the first time in my Life I was not ashamed of been Black, after been put down as a none productive race on this planet, Mr Brown gave me pride,  Proud to Say it Loud " I am Black I am Proud "  I am certain when James Brown the song writer wrote these songs he did not have a clue the effect it will have on my generation and generation yet unborn that to be Black is To Be Proud. The Plantation days are over, Jim Crow Laws have gone to the happy hunting ground never to return, Segregation  has been partly abandon by Law, but not in there heart and some of there action. That is one fight that will run and run for donkey years to come as there DNA will have to mutate to allow them to give us the Human Race Medal. Am I not A Man And A Brother ?

So Mr Brown the Soul King was some thing to watch on stage, a show that blew your mind away with its high tempo none stop dancing, this Dude invented the Funk Sound that has seen its development to Rap Sound and all the new singe/song writers with some cool dancing. We will never forget James Brown, and for those who did not live and watch a " Black Genius " sing, dance, entertain, and write super cool soul sounds, I am sorry you miss a Black Genius at work.






































No comments:

Post a Comment